Thursday 6 December 2012

Newspaper Advertisement Production

I was given the job to make the print advert, meaning I had to take the pictures that would be on it and edit it all on Adobe Photoshop.

I first took pictures of Golden Retriever




 Yet when I looked back over them I realised that they were too dark so I had to retake the shots.







Retake of the shots

I made sure this time that there was a lot of light and took as many as I could to make sure that I had the right one for the print advert.







I then had to find an man and take his picture with a newspaper in his mouth. I took his photo from both sides and quite a few so I had a range to choose from. here is some of the better ones.






 Below are the two images that were picked for to be put onto the poster.





once the photos had been taken I was then able to start the editing process of the newspaper advertisement. I did this on Adobe Photoshop and print screened the whole thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment